实用英语口语之理财

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0

什么时候到期?

When is this due? 

due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。

Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)

When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)

When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)

When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)

When is the last day I can pay for this?

How long is the pay period?

When do I have to pay this by?

When does this have to be finished by?

交费日期截止到30号。

It's due on the thirtieth.

能帮我换一下零钱吗?

Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。

Can you change this?

Could I have change?

能帮我换开100日元吗?

Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。

Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)

Sure. (可以。)

Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)

Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)

Can you break a hundred?

I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)

Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)

我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)

I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。

savings account “账户,户头”。

I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.

我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。

I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。

I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.

我是自己掏的腰包。

I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。

我没带现金。

I'm out of cash.

我现在没有多少现金。

I don't have much money on me now.

May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)


I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)

I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)

I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)

身无分文。

I'm broke.

May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)

Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。)

I have no money.

I'm out of money.

I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。

现在我有很多现金。

I have a lot of money on me now.

I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。)

I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)

I'm rolling in it.

I have lots of cash on me.

我可没有时间闲呆着。

I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。

I can't afford to be idle.

I don't have time to be lazy.

多浪费呀!

What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。

How wasteful!

他因为还不上债而躲了起来。

He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。

He skipped town without paying his debt.


  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}