What's this regarding? (这是关于哪方面的?)
Over my dead body! (休想!)
Can you give me a hand [帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
We have thirty minutes to kill [消磨;打发时间].我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
Whatever you say. (随便你。)
It'll come to me. (我会想起来的。)
You name [具体地 (说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
Time will tell. (时间会证明的。)
I will play it by ear [见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
You should take advantage of [利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
Let's talk over coffee. (我们边喝边谈。)
Take it easy. (轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]
I'm easy to please [使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)
Let's give him a big hand. (让我们热烈鼓掌。)
As far as I'm concerned. (就我而言。)
I'm all mixed up. (我全搞混了。)
Let's get together one of these days. (找一天聚聚。)
He's behind the times. (他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
I'm pressed for time. (我时间紧迫。)
I'm up to my ears [忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
You can't do this to me. (你不能这么对我。)
Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
I hope I didn't offend you. (希望没有冒犯你。)
It won't take much time. (不会花很长时间的。)
It's been a long time. (好久不见了。)