房地产英语篇(一)住宅物业

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0

amenities 设施
basic appliances 基本家庭用品
commission 佣金
deposit 订金
efficiency rate实用率
floor plan 平面图
furnished 备用家具
gross area 建筑面积
hillsideview 山景
internal layout 内部间格
investment 投资
landlord 业主
lease 出租/租约
management fee 管理费
netarea 实用面积
orientation 座向
rentpayablein advance 预付租金
residential property market 住宅物业市场
self\use 自用
square feet 平方英尺
transaction price 成交价
vacant unit 空置单位
view 观景
yield 回报
Dialogue 1
Resldential Flat For sale
出售住宅物业
scene:ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
场景:ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent James wilson
  物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
C:Client Mr.Johnson
  客户约翰逊先生
A:Good morning,sir.Have a seat please.
  先生,早上好,请坐.#p#副标题#e#
C:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because l have an apartment to sell.
  我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售.
A:Sure,here is my business card.
  没有问题,这是我的名片.
  I.m James wilson.
  我叫詹姆士.威尔逊.
  Let me explain to you how things are.
  让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况.
  In recent months,the demand for residential properties has become extremely high.
  最近数月住宅物业需要求挺大.
  The price of residential property has risen almost twenty percent.
C:Really?Since I have go back to England within the next few months,I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
  真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子.
A:Don't worry,sir.I think it's a seller's market now.
  先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机.
  Let me get down some information about yuor apartnment first.
  让我先记录一些关于你的单位的资料.
  What is your property's address?
  请问你的房子在哪里?
C:Flat C.15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo shing.
  在太古城唐厦十五楼C室.
A:What is the square footage of your property?
  你的单位面积有多大?
  How many bedrooms and living rooms?
  有多少间睡房和客厅?
C:lts gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet.
  建筑面积约九百平方英尺.
  There's one living room,one dining room,one master bedroon and two other bedrooms.
  有一个客房,一个饭厅,一间主人套房和两间睡房.
A:What is the orientation and view?
  你的房子的座向及观景怎么样?
C:It faces south with a hillside view.
  它是向南而面对山景的.
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
  唐夏的市场售价每平方英尺约五千元,不过要视单位的内部间格及装修而定.
C:I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
  我希望定价为港币四百五十万元.
A:May I have your name and contact number,Sir?
  先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
C:Johnson,and my contact number is 28765432.My office number is 21234567.
  我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司电话号码是21234567.
A:Thank you,Mr.Johnson.May I ask you one more question?
  谢谢你,约翰逊先生.我可以再问你一个问题吗?
  When will you property become available?

  请问你的单位何时可以交付?
C:ln about one month.
  约一个月之后.
A:Also,Mr.Johnson,l would like to remind you
  还有,约翰逊先生.我可以再问你一个问题吗?
  when will you prorertyj become available?
  请问你的单位何时可以交付?
C:ln about one minth.
  约一个月后.#p#副标题#e#
A:Also,Mr.Johnson,I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
  还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金.
C:NO problem.
  没有问题.
A:Thank you very much.I will introduce your property to our clients.
  非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户.
  When they want to see your property,l will give you a call.
  如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的.
C:Thank you.
  谢谢.

Dialogue 2
Residential property for purchase
购买住宅物业
Scene.ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo shing Branch.
场景:ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent James Wilson
  物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
C:Client Mrs.chen
  客户陈太太
A:Good morning,Madam,and how do you do?
  早晨好,太太,你好!
C:Fine, I would like to check out today's news-paper advertising on Tong House.
  早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告.
A:Yse,Madam.Have a seat please.
  好的,太太,请坐.
  I think you mean the one priced at four point five million Hong kong dollars.
  我想你所指的是定价四百五十万的那个楼盘.
  May l have your name,please?
  请问我可以如何称呼你?
C:I'm Mrs.Chen.ls the flat still available?
  我是陈太太,那个单位是否已经售出?
A:Mrs.Chen,here is my name card.l'm James wilson.
  陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士.约翰逊.
  The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal candition is fine.
  唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼宇保养良好.
  May I know if you are famili

  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}