房地产英语篇(三)办公室物业

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0

ceiling height         楼底高度
expected price         预算售价
higher level           高层
marketing lnformation  市场资料
landlord               业主
negotiate              商议
office unit            写字楼单位
terms                  条件

Dialogue 1
Office Unit for Lease
出租办公室物业Scene ABC Agency  ABC代理行
A:Agen Miss Wang
  物业代理王小姐
C:Client Mr.Ray Cohen
  客户雷.高汉先生
R:Reception
  接待员Good morning,sir.May I help you?
  先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?
C:Yes,my name is Ray Cohen.
  是的,我的名字叫雷.高汉,
  I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.
  我约了王小姐十一时会面.
R:Mr.cohen,Miss wang is expecting you.Please have a seat.
  高汉先生,王小姐正等着你,请坐.
A:(Miss Wang walks to the front desk.)
  (王小姐行至接待处)
  Hello,Mr.Cohen,nice to meet you.
  你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面.
  (They shake hands.Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.COhen.)
  (王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他.)
  Let me take you to the conference room.
  请先到会议室.
  (In the conference room)(会议室内)
C:Mr.Cohen,would you like something ro drink?
  高汉先生,想喝点什么?#p#副标题#e#
A:No,thanks.
  不用客气,谢谢!
C:Mr.Cohen,after the telephone conversation with you yesteray,I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.
  高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港大厦应是你公司承租物业其中一个最好的选择.
C:Gateway Tower.Is it near the Harbour City?
  港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?
A:Yes,sir.The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station.
  好的,高汉先生.那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟便可达地铁站.
  AlSO,a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour City.
  再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城.
  Besides,the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.
  而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用.
C:I see. How much is the rent?
  我明白,它的租金是多少?
A:The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot,Mr.Cohen.
  高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元.
C:It sounds very interesting.Is it possible to see it right now?
  这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该大厦呢?
A:Sure,sir.May I ask which floor you prefer?
  当然可以,高汉先生.请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?
C:I prefer a higher level,preferably the twentieth floor or higher.
  我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上.
A:Yes,Mr.Cohen.I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor.We can go anytime.
  好的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五楼给你.我们随时可以出发.
C:Good.
  好.

Dialogue 2
selling office property
出售办公室物业
Scene wing Fok Agency

永福代理行。
A:Agent-peter Lee
  物业代理李彼得。
C:Client-Mrs.Chen
  客户陈太太
A:Good afternoon,Madam.May I help you?
  午安,太太,我可以帮你吗?C:Yes,I'm looking for an office for sale.
  好的,我正在寻找一个出售写字楼单位。
A:Hava a seat please,(Peter Lee passes his business card to the client.)My name is Peter Lee.
  请坐.(李彼得将名片交给客户.)我叫李彼得.
C:Thank you.I am Mrs.Chen.I would like to buy an office at around two point five million Hong Kong dollars.
  谢谢,我是陈太太,我想买一个约值港币二百五十万的写字楼。
A:How about this size?
  你想要什么面积的单位?
C:Around five hundred square feet.
  约五百平方英尺。
A:Do you prefer any particular location or building?
  你有没有特别喜欢的地区或大厦?#p#副标题#e#
C:Yes,I like the office property in Mong Kok because I used to rent an office around there.
  有,我较喜欢旺角区的写字楼,因为我曾经租用该区的一个写字楼单位。
A:Where did you work before?
  你之前在哪里工作?
C:Mong Kok Centre phase Ⅱ.
  旺角中心第二期。
A:Really?Actually.I have a few vacant offices on the seventh,thirteen and twenty-first floor in Mong Kok Centre Phase Ⅱ.
  真的?我正好有一些旺角中心第二期的空置中层单位,是在七楼、十三楼和二十一楼。
  The area is apporximately from three hundred and fifty square feet to five hundred square feet.
  面积约由三百五十至五百平方英尺。
  The price range is from two point three to two point eight million Hong Kong dollars.
  售价由港币二百三十万至二百八十万元。
  It perfectly fits your price range.
  正适合你心目中的售价。
C:Good.I would like to make an appointment to check it out as soon as possible.
  好,我想尽快安排一个时间来看看这个单位。
A:Let me arrange it for you.
  让我替你安排。
C:Thank you.
  谢谢。
A:You're welcome.
  不用客气。

Dialogue 3
Commercial Building for Lease
出租商业大厦
Scene:Gateway Towe

  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}